Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets See Some 2015 Velvet Pics

Hogmister13

Come On guys Lets See some of those Ohio Velvet Pics. I know if ya'll a die hard deer hunter like me, you got cams out right now??

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Does this one out for an evening stroll down the sidewalk count??? Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435629490.760549.jpg

1A Bandit

Ah ok I grew up in 2D and hunted 2C a lot than prior to moving to Ohio last year lived 2F (Bradford, PA) for a while. Western PA is very underrated when it comes to whitetail hunting. To stay true to the theme here are a few shots of bucks from my brothers property in Armstrong County and the 2 larger bucks are from a friend who got them in the Alleghany National Forest (PA's Hidden Oasis). I lived up there for 3 years and if people would see the pictures and/or actual deer that get taken out of there it is truly hard to believe. Although I saw very few deer when I hunted it is a true art to find those deer in those 100,000's of acres.

Deer 1.JPGDeer 2.JPGdeer 3.JPG

teej89

NE PA
I was hunting the archery doe season over thanksgiving week in 2B one year and had an outright MONSTER of a buck dog a doe thru at 15yds.... It was on one of the land owner cooperation lands. 2B gets slammed hard in gun season tho, we had a kid walk up to us (20y/o probably) with his barrel pointed at us (unknowingly). I asked him to please point his barrel away from me and he said he was lost and couldn't find a road to find his friends. It was maybe a 30ac patch of woods surrounded by roads, all he had to do was walk straight for maybe 5min and he'd find a road.

ChasinTheTrophy

Western PA
I was hunting the archery doe season over thanksgiving week in 2B one year and had an outright MONSTER of a buck dog a doe thru at 15yds.... It was on one of the land owner cooperation lands. 2B gets slammed hard in gun season tho, we had a kid walk up to us (20y/o probably) with his barrel pointed at us (unknowingly). I asked him to please point his barrel away from me and he said he was lost and couldn't find a road to find his friends. It was maybe a 30ac patch of woods surrounded by roads, all he had to do was walk straight for maybe 5min and he'd find a road.

He was probably scared you were a landowner and lied lol . People do that all the time . I used to have permission to hunt posted property and guys would say the didn't know where the property line was and I said probably at the wall of yellow signs !!