Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Harvest Time Arrows

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think Beener is shooting these, wanted to see who else might be. I need to buy some arrows and Easton has been my go to since I started back in '99. I'm a little perturbed with there constant changing of arrows/names and the elimination of some of the best arrows they've ever made. Not to mention I'd love to buy the Axis without the factory crest, but can't seem to find them like that.

Suggestions/Comments.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Harvest Time is no more. Now they are Muddy Bloodsport. I cannot say enough good about mine. Straight, consistent and durable.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I had the harvesters when I got the new bow about 5 years ago. They seemed fine to me but that was the first year using carbon arrahs TOO lol.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Milo, have you put any Bloodsports on the spine tester? The Eastons always seemed to be really consistent. I'm glad I stocked up on arrahs.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I know I can take them off. What pisses me off is having to work on an arrow before I can fletch it. Just sell a bare shaft version. One extra step in a process I don't love like I used to!

angelzd28

I have been shooting the axis 340's at 28 inches. Does the crest on them make that much of a difference? Im fairly new to shooting compounds, so just wondering???

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
No. Just makes them a pain to refletch if there is damage to the crest. I don't want them because they don't fit my color scheme and I like my aesthetics!

Kaiser878

ohio
I am with Jesse. I don't like the factory wraps. Personally I don't like and don't use wraps... its extra weight at the wrong end and its a bitch when its refletch time. I can't tell u how many arrows I refletch in a year... not to mention I have had fletch get cut going through deer... wraps just aren't for me

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I only shot wraps for help with the blood. The Blood Sport arrows offer the same benefit with the added weight/hassle. Probably order some this week.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Fugg wraps, for all the reasons Kaiser mentioned above. The only thing I wrap my arrows with nowadays is a thin strip of reflective tape at the base of the nock.