Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BigSlams deer pics

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1446832596333.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah sir but they've also been known to break em off rubbing trees as well! Look at the damage to that rub you posted! It's amazing just how much aggression they put into rubbing a tree.

Probably akin to the human man pumping weights at the gym while some hot chick is within an eyeshot on the elliptical! LMAO

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Yeah sir but they've also been known to break em off rubbing trees as well! Look at the damage to that rub you posted! It's amazing just how much aggression they put into rubbing a tree.

Probably akin to the human man pumping weights at the gym while some hot chick is within an eyeshot on the elliptical! LMAO
Haha! I've been getting several 3 year olds on camera this year, hopefully most of them make it.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio

I think more tines are busted on trees than other antlers. I watched a 3 year old 8 point run headlong into a tree with his head down. He proceeded to thrash on it for about 30 seconds. Then went on his way. There were no ladies to show off for though. He was just an amped up angry teenager full of aggression.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1452713002169.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1452713065137.jpg

First buck pics I've gotten at our land since before the season opened. They seem to come around there when it gets really cold. I have some corn out and they are also digging up my whitetail institute pure attraction. He's got a good chance of making it and he'll be real nice next year.

jlane

dunn nc
I think more tines are busted on trees than other antlers. I watched a 3 year old 8 point run headlong into a tree with his head down. He proceeded to thrash on it for about 30 seconds. Then went on his way. There were no ladies to show off for though. He was just an amped up angry teenager full of aggression.

year 2014/15, i watched a buck in the 160/170 range rub a tree at 60 yds with a doe he followed in,then a 9 pt in 120/130 range comes in, didn;t reliaze how aggressive they get with a tree, this guy worked it for about 30 min. tree was as big as a 2 litter bottle. i understand how they break beams. i didn;t see him again until feb. of this year,