Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BigSlams deer pics

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If he becomes a regular maybe you can get a kid or new hunter set up on him.
That's a good idea. The thing is though, this is my honey hole rut spot. I didn't get to hunt this farm at all in November last year and I'd late to fugg things up early.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1440206074612.jpg

Hopefully he makes it through the season.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Nice pics Chad. Got a feeling that tripod would surprise us in a buck fight he's lived this long he's learned how to use 3 legs to the best of their ability.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Shoot him the first week and don't look back. That's a good buck.
A guy I know hunts the farm to the south of this farm was putting up cameras on the day I got a pic of that buck moving in daylight. I'm pretty sure he bumped his ass off his bed and that's the reason I got him moving in the middle of the day. This is the same guy that for 2 years told me that nobody had permission to hunt that farm.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A guy I know hunts the farm to the south of this farm was putting up cameras on the day I got a pic of that buck moving in daylight. I'm pretty sure he bumped his ass off his bed and that's the reason I got him moving in the middle of the day. This is the same guy that for 2 years told me that nobody had permission to hunt that farm.

Yeah, he's trying to steer people clear of his hunting spot it sounds like!

themedic

OHIO
Hopefully he doesn't stroll past, I want a 135" or bigger this year.

Good luck with that goal Chad. A 135 in a nice deer just about anywhere in the mid-west. Here is one my client killed a few years ago that was right there....132-133 if I remember correctly.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Anyone ever have a caterpillar make a home right over the lens of your camera? Ya that happened to me for the second time this year. Checked my camera on Saturday that had been getting pics of a 140's buck and I got nothing but caterpillar pics for the last week and a half, pisses me off.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Anyone ever have a caterpillar make a home right over the lens of your camera? Ya that happened to me for the second time this year. Checked my camera on Saturday that had been getting pics of a 140's buck and I got nothing but caterpillar pics for the last week and a half, pisses me off.

I think we've all been there lol.... Was he a booner???? lmao....