Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BigSlams deer pics

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1439082471194.jpguploadfromtaptalk1439082543511.jpg

Shitty pics, took them with my phone through my Crossfire's but this buck is nice!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice! Anymore pictures of Tripod lately? I would want to shoot him just to have the story to tell. lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Nice! Anymore pictures of Tripod lately? I would want to shoot him just to have the story to tell. lol
Haven't checked that camera again yet. I might on Monday if its raining. Its weird because that field I watch in the evenings on Saturday and Sunday is where he was going to and from when I got videos of him, but I've yet to see him with my own eyes while I'm out there. There's no way I could miss a fuggin 3 legged deer hobbling around in the beans LOL.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
uploadfromtaptalk1439227007298.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1439227079370.jpg
Checked this camera yesterday thats 50 yards off the landowners driveway on the corner of a corn and bean field. I was hoping to have the big boy on it but this Fugger showed up, don't look like he has any brow tines LOL. I'll check the other cameras this weekend.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Don't know how much I'll hunt my land this year, more than last year I know that. I only sat out there for 2 hours last year, mostly let my buddy hunt it. I told him he has to hunt it smart this year, right wind, no mornings until late October, and no over hunting it. I don't want to see all the hard work I put into it go to waste, its only 7 acres of woods that we own.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So ol tripod has evaded the yotes for this long. How do you guys think he will do in a buck fight? Probably not that well, hopefully the rut doesn't kill him.