Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Trail Camera Company Coming.....

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Exodus has been gracious enough to help out with the Connor's Kickball Showdown fundraiser.
They are also trying to get a team together to come out and play. They started an event page on their facebook page Exodus Outdoor Gear.
This fundraiser is how we are raising money to go to the Scholarship Fund we have started in Connor's memory.
If anyone would like to play on the Exodus team and come out for a good time and meet some great people visit their facebook event page and send them a message. They need 4-6 people to join their team. You can also follow our Connor's Kickball Showdown Facebook page for all the fundraiser details.
There is no cost to play for all teams. We will be raising money through silent auction, raffles, concessions, and split the pot.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was a great thought on their part. Can't wait till this weekend when I get the camera to start playing with it. LOL

Exodus has been gracious enough to help out with the Connor's Kickball Showdown fundraiser.
They are also trying to get a team together to come out and play. They started an event page on their facebook page Exodus Outdoor Gear.
This fundraiser is how we are raising money to go to the Scholarship Fund we have started in Connor's memory.
If anyone would like to play on the Exodus team and come out for a good time and meet some great people visit their facebook event page and send them a message. They need 4-6 people to join their team. You can also follow our Connor's Kickball Showdown Facebook page for all the fundraiser details.
There is no cost to play for all teams. We will be raising money through silent auction, raffles, concessions, and split the pot.

We are pretty excited to come down and be apart of the fund raiser. I will warn you, we are pretty competitive guys. haha

I'm curious. I use to be a regular at Chasingame.com & wonder if you've had any correspondence with them . Also, these are made in America correct ?

We do have some models being sent to Trailcampro.com this week. Testing and results should be up on their site in a few weeks. We currently do not have any scheduled to go to chasingame.com but may set something up in the next week or two for those folks to review.

The Exodus LIFT is currently manufactured in China by a reputable company, all QC and packaging is done here in Ohio. We are exploring our options with US manufacturers to produce our 2nd and 3rd models for 2016. It was nearly impossible to use a state side manufacturer for the LIFT because of our low MOQ. Rest assure though, we wouldn't put out a product with a 5 year warranty unless it we knew it would last. It would be financial suicide to do otherwise.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

Standing :smiley_clap:

Great stuff!

Just a quick shipping update guys. We had some delays due to carrier issues that we worked through, we went ahead and paid for expedited shipping to make up for that on our end. All orders should be out the door by tomorrow afternoon. All Ohio shipping is 1 day and all other orders state side are 2-3 days shipping. Thanks for the support and bearing with us these last couple days.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Got my shipping email. Just tracked it and it is out for delivery. Should be there waiting on me when I get home today. Looking forward to playing around with it.