Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Trail Camera Company Coming.....

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the theft update info. What's the shipping date estimate for the pre-orders?

Glad you clarified that Matt! Man I sure hated missing out on the pre-orders, just way too much going on for us on the home front with softball and baseball tournaments coming up for the kids the next couple months! Hopefully I'll be able to give your cameras a try later in the summer.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and see how these work out for those that have pre ordered. I have put the Primos cams and the SpyPoint cams to my own real world tests and some things worked great and other things fell way short. Would be fun to do another cam review.

For the record, I will never buy another SpyPoint after they told me it was my batteries that caused the problem with the cam. Those French Canucks wouldn't admit their electronics over heated the batteries causing them to leak. Now both my cams explode batteries if left out and in use for any length of time.

Last edited:

matt@exodustrailcams

Okay, I learned how to subscribe to this thread now! lol

Mk111: Pre-orders are set to ship out June 29th, we had hoped to be able to beat that day but it looks like that will be pretty accurate.

B_H: No worries, we should still have pre-orders going for a few more weeks and then after that we should be able to keep stock for the rest of the year. Sounds like you guys are busy!

RedCloud: I understand that, batteries leaked in a camera I had a few years back and it destroyed it. I will say, through the millions of pics worth of testing that we've done on our cams, I've come to the conclusion that I will never use alkaline batteries in my personal cams again. I'm going to be writing an article on that in a few weeks, but it's been really interesting to see some of the issues with performance that alkalines cause. Stuff you wouldn't even notice if you weren't monitoring them so closely.

J: Thanks for all the interest and support in what we're doing my friend!

Here are a couple of pics since last time I posted:

Feel free to keep the questions going guys, I should get notified now!

Matt

Milo

Tatonka guide.
picture quality is fantastic. how are the pics of deer in movement? much blur?

I agree with Milo, the color pictures I've seen so far have by far blown away a lot of the other competition! The IR pictures look to be top of the line as well and will be interested in seeing movement caught on them too. So far everything I've seen has more than exceeded my expectations. Cannot wait to start hearing the reviews and seeing them perform first hand....as soon as momma lets me LOL!

Hey Guys, I'm Chad one of the three co-founders of Exodus. I know I'm late to the game but I wanted to join the forum seeing how I'm native to NE Ohio and primarily hunt Ohio. It looks like Matt has done a great job answering all the questions, I'm pretty sure that man doesn't sleep. Haha

We appreciate all the interest and kind words you all have given us! Hearing and witnessing people believing in our company is very humbling and gratifying. Thank you! We are pumped up to get the Exodus LIFT out in people's hands! We are shipping cameras here in two weeks, June 29th!

Can't wait to hear the feed back from everyone!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very nice quality stills! Interested in seeing the pics taken with movement as well. My Wildgame cams suck ass when even the slightest movement happens.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Got an email last night that my order was received and I would get another email once shipped. Should be shipping here in the next week or so.
Interested to see it in action.

Hey guys we weren't able to get any pictures portraying motion performance....buggers just didn't want to cooperate! Haha, that's the way it goes I guess. We are checking some more cams soon, hopefully we have something for you all to reference. Here's a neat pic we got on a pond setup... CRANE.jpg

Yes Sir!! We should be shipping out cams over the weekend...Monday at the latest, but looks like Saturday. We're excited for all those who pre-ordered to get there hands on them. After all, we only made you wait several weeks
Got an email last night that my order was received and I would get another email once shipped. Should be shipping here in the next week or so.
Interested to see it in action.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Hey guys we weren't able to get any pictures portraying motion performance....buggers just didn't want to cooperate! Haha, that's the way it goes I guess. We are checking some more cams soon, hopefully we have something for you all to reference. Here's a neat pic we got on a pond setup...View attachment 33122

Clarity is awesome! I'm going out of town next week! Arg, will have to wait a week to put it through the paces!