Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 2

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good luck if any of you are still at it.
Going to my frien Dons cabin tomorrow and Saturday to try and get his brother Ron one or whoever gets a shot at one.
Congrats again Marcus and Jared,good luck if you make it out Jake.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Made it out last Sunday. Got set up on a bird, a good set up. He came in to about 50 yards and hung up. He wouldn't come off the shelf down to us. I could've possibly got a shot, but he was just behind brush and walking, I didn't want to risk it. Sorry I was to no help this year boys! This is the first year I've turkey hunted and not killed a bird. Not a good sign.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Made it out last Sunday. Got set up on a bird, a good set up. He came in to about 50 yards and hung up. He wouldn't come off the shelf down to us. I could've possibly got a shot, but he was just behind brush and walking, I didn't want to risk it. Sorry I was to no help this year boys! This is the first year I've turkey hunted and not killed a bird. Not a good sign.

Life gets in the way Jake..... You'll get a good one next season.....

Really enjoyed this as it gave me a little more drive to push out the last few weeks of season. Congratulations to us as a team in that I feel we were all quite successful this year. I had a great first season in Ohio and first season in participating in this forum's contest hopefully next year I can say the same.

Nice birds guys and good luck in your endeavors until deer season.