Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

bigtens 2015-2016 season

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
been busy with work i got a few new deer showing up some i have history with some ive never seen before. we got a few plots tilled this weekend ive got high hopes for them. the dead head got hit by a car not far from a place we hunt he would of been a good one, nobody picked it up so the game warden gave my brother a tag for it.

Attachments

• church15.jpg
    church15.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 84
  • deadhead1.jpg
    deadhead1.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 83
  • deadhead2.jpg
    deadhead2.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 82
  • jons15.jpg
    jons15.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 76
  • jons152.jpg
    jons152.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 76
  • sockmen15.jpg
    sockmen15.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 106
  • golf15.jpg
    golf15.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 119

rsmith

Dang shame to see the dead one. He would have been nice. But that drop tine developing on that buck is insane! You got a great looking group of bucks

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sorry to see you guys losing a real good buck like that! That one looks like he's really going to have a unique rack! Good luck with him!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
just talked to a guy that lives down the road from a place i hunt that says hes seen a giant that will be a booner easily, hes got 4 cams out on his place with no pictures of him yet hes convinced hes on my place. ive got one cam there already that i havent checked for a few weeks looks like ill be putting a couple more out there to see if we can find him.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
well cams were slow on this last check, im hoping its the crappy weather that did it. but i did make it too our spot in licking county my buddy brought a cam over that was there last year i opened it up to put batteries in it and there was a card in there that had not been checked so we had some surprises and it looks like we should have hunted it a lot more after our buddy from tennesse killed his buck there. we got out there too hang a cam this year and found out its all corn everything that was crp last year is now corn it will be tough hunting but im hoping a few of these bucks made it thru and this is where we had the big drop tine last year and i havent heard of him getting shot so he may be around still too.

Attachments

• latelicking1.jpg
    latelicking1.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 71
  • lickinglate3.jpg
    lickinglate3.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 72
  • lickinglate2.jpg
    lickinglate2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 72

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang nice bonus find Josh! That buck in all 3 pics is a STUD! He'd have made OBB as an main frame 5X4 last year IMO! The great brows and MB length,nice symmetry and small right g4 made it happen! If he made it, he's gonna be a slobber knocker!!!!