Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dunb Things!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That sucks Ted. I'm glad it wasn't more serious and that you got it looked at even though I know you didn't really want too :D.

I hope it heals up fast for ya buddy. Keep us updated on how it's going.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dang Ted..... If'n it ain't one thing it's a broke arm...... Well sucks for sure, no more bow huntin for a couple of weeks lol Anyway glad they got you hooked up.... Don't over do it and no chasing the wifey around the kitchen either....... Just sayin..... :smiley_clap:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Funny! It hurts a lot worst now that I know it's broken! What da hell's with that? I thought "they" always said it was better to know! :smiley_crocodile::smiley_bril:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Dang Ted!!!! I think you should hire a cute twenty something maid to take the trash out for you from now on. :pickle::smiley_babe:

Make sure you do what the doc says man. Things like that healing up wrong sure can screw things up.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang Ted!!!! I think you should hire a cute twenty something maid to take the trash out for you from now on. :pickle::smiley_babe:

Make sure you do what the doc says man. Things like that healing up wrong sure can screw things up.

I don't know about that one Steve. I have never met Mrs. Cob. He might end up with a broken arm and a black eye. doh:smiley_blackeye:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
DAng Cob- Just cought up on the thread-
Sorry to hear yer down...
Hope the bone heals ok

COB-TY

Ohio
My case of black broken arm:

Front:

Back:

COB-TY

Ohio
You on blood thiners too Ted. That will make the bruising a little worse. I'm not sure if it will help in the healing process or not.

Not ob BT's RC but I sure bleed under the skin very easy of late. Dr. says old age! What the hell does he know! :smiley_bril:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Not ob BT's RC but I sure bleed under the skin very easy of late. Dr. says old age! What the hell does he know! :smiley_bril:

Gotcha :D.

A big bone broken can leak a good amount of blood as well. A broken pelvis or femur can leak a liter + of blood each.

Old age huh Ted. I might ask for a second opinion on that one :D.

Last edited: