Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what did you get for christmas?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I got clothes, and a new office chair. However my wife got me a big present for a combo Christmas/Birthday present that didn't come yet. It's a secret(OK I know what it is but I can't tell yet) till it arrives. It should be here by next weekend.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Alright! Christmas sex rules!!! Me too! :D

Try christmas sex after not seeing her for almost 4 months. I don't think i've pissed standing up for three days. lmao

She also got me a 32 gig Ipod touch.. Sweet little contraption.. She has no clue about hunting stuff so she would have to resort to asking an associate at basspro for recommendations. if that happened i would end up with an acorn cruncher, a pack of Rage 2 blade and a bag of cmere deer... It's best she sticks to non hunting gifts.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Got a new pair of camo slippers for the house to replace the moccasins that I have been wearing for the past decade. Got my first trail camera, she tried but just went out and bought one without consulting me first. Got one from Menards. She told me I could take it back and get the one I am wanting. That means I will have a Primos 35 here in the next couple days. Also got a electric massager. It operates off of ac power or batteries, you stick these two sticky pads on an area that is sore or tight. Turn it on and you have involuntary muscle spasms to loosen the muscles. You can control the power level from a slight muscle twitch to a full blown terrets syndrome arm flapping in the air. This could also double as a disciplinary device for any unruly teenagers. :smiley_crocodile::smiley_clap:.

The Christmas sex is coming up here pretty soon.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cap't Ernie

Phil - ya unwrap them, stick them in your gloves, and they stay warm. Didn't know they were that complicated or rare

Thanks Steve! Never woulda figured it out. haha

I have just never used them before. Not sure if they are all that effective or not. I am tighter than a frog's butt, so I have never bought them.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks Steve! Never woulda figured it out. haha

I have just never used them before. Not sure if they are all that effective or not. I am tighter than a frog's butt, so I have never bought them.

If you have one of those hand muffs like what quarterbacks use to keep their hands warm. Throw one in there and put your hands in there so nice and toasty.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Got a new pair of camo slippers for the house to replace the moccasins that I have been wearing for the past decade. Got my first trail camera, she tried but just went out and bought one without consulting me first. Got one from Menards. She told me I could take it back and get the one I am wanting. That means I will have a Primos 35 here in the next couple days. Also got a electric massager. It operates off of ac power or batteries, you stick these two sticky pads on an area that is sore or tight. Turn it on and you have involuntary muscle spasms to loosen the muscles. You can control the power level from a slight muscle twitch to a full blown terrets syndrome arm flapping in the air. This could also double as a disciplinary device for any unruly teenagers. :smiley_crocodile::smiley_clap:.

The Christmas sex is coming up here pretty soon.

Orrrrrr place them on the inside of her ankles. About two finger widths above the ankle bone on the flat spot on the inside.. Give it time. Trust me... ;)

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Phil on the day it was like a high of 12 I had atleast 8 of them on my body and I never got cold.....they work but give em twenty mins atleast for the air to get them fired up. If you really want to save them and only end up using them for an hour or two, put them in ziploc bag and squeeze the air out of them and that will snuff them out and you can reuse thm again.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lots of gift cards for me and the wife... walmart, pizza hut, applebees, etc. My dad got me a Strikemaster Lite ice fishing sled that is pretty sweet. I also added to the Cabela's fund with a bunch more gift cards. So far, I'm up to about 400 bucks to blow at Cabelas, so I'm making a trip to Dundee on New Year's Eve to splurge on ice fishing gear. :)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for the advice guys. I have one of the hand muffs. Those do a good job in themselves if you wear light gloves and slide your hands in there while sitting. I am honestly not sure how to get them to work on the feet. Do you just stuff them in your boots and put the bottom of your toes on top of them? I have pretty decent gear to keep the body warm. Hands/feet/face are the toughest parts. I could keep the face more warm but then my glasses fog up and I pull down my facemask a bit to warm up the face again. My wife bought me some of the "Cabelas Legacy Fleece with windsheer" top/bottom/ and gloves which have 40gr thinsulate. (An item not on the list but suggested by Cabelas. Like she said, you can never have too many different pairs of gloves when your hands get wet or cold.) Between those gloves and the hot hands I should be okay. Suggestions on the hand warmers for my toes? Feel free to move this to a new thread if needed Joe/Adam/Jesse.

Diablo54

Outside
Just buy toastie toes phil. Tjey are like insoles just slide them in your boots and they will get warm.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sure is a bunch of snivel gear talk. In the words of the tucky. Do you guys need some heated tampons too. Lmao.

rrr

Phil,

Get contacts, seriously bro that's the best decision I've made in my life...lol

As for the warmers, it's best to not put them directly on your skin in your feet, when you walk the friction will burn the hell out of you. It's hard to put them on your toes when you're in the stand TOO - rather, slide 'em in your middle pair of socks on the inside or outside of your ankle - right where them arteries are. It will warm your toes.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I just cashed in $250 in Cabelas gift certs.

I got another predator performance henly (kind of like an under armor shirt; AWESOME), a predator fleece coat and a pair of Danner hiking boots.

Schu72

Streetsboro
No hunting stuff this year. Mostly clothes, a few gift cards, guitar hero, and the last gift I got was a bj before going to the in-laws. That made things alot more tollerable.:pickle::pickle::banana:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No hunting stuff this year. Mostly clothes, a few gift cards, guitar hero, and the last gift I got was a bj before going to the in-laws. That made things alot more tollerable.:pickle::pickle::banana:

Schu who'd you get that from Santa???? lol :smiley_clap: lmao