Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what did you get for christmas?

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
The wife and kids got me new underwear socks and t shirts....and a carbon fiber and silver cross necklace. Its pretty sweet.

We went all out on the kids. It was rediculois this morning..I don't think they want you to be able to take anything out if the package anymore. It took me 2.5 he's to get 5 barbies and brats dolls out. Ugh..

tuffshot

The Crew
Got a few things, the main gift was a JawHorse. That thing is great!
They say it will hold 600 lbs, still trying to figure out how to get the old lady up on it for a little .... activity, she only weighs half the limit.

Diablo54

Outside
New tires for my truck. A striker fire starter. A picture frame with a pic of me and my buck. A pair of insulated carhart work gloves. Tickets to the browns game tommorow. And i havent been to moms yet but i asked her for a scent smoker also.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Got Applebees, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart gift cards from the parents and in-laws. Also got a Dewalt palm sander from my sister.

Tracie got me a CD player/iPod dock that mounts under the cabinets for our kitchen, which I was really happy about. Also got a Cabelas synthetic down Realtree AP vest, Cabelas micro-fleece Max 4 wader pants, Cabelas wind proof 1/4 zip mock layering shirt in Max 4, and Cabelas Goretex waterfowling gloves in Max 4.

And the Benelli Vinci and Cabelas 1,600 gram SuperMag waders from me! :D

Oh, and a duck hunting trip from my buddy tomorrow morning!!!

2 duck calls
1 from my Nephue and a good one from my Sister in law ( gift exchange $80 max , I owe he $20 )

Other than that a few tools and some dog treats for my lab

John

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got a box of hand warmers from my Dad last night. Forgot to mention until I read Capt Ernie's goodie list. Never used them before. Curious how well they will work. My wife hooked me up pretty good. Cabelas Legacy fleece gear with windsheer pants/top and gloves. Also the partial zip mock turtleneck/hensley/? not sure what it is called in the Seclusion 3D. Pretty nice gifts in my opinion. Just got another present I shouldn't speak of. Apparently she was pleased with her presents as well!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Under armor running shirt and pants for the cold weather which I really don't like running in the cold weather but have no excuses now lol... a bunch of bass pro and dicks sporting good cards so I can get what I want lol the wife got me a new Braun electric shaver the other one is over ten years old. And pretty worn out lol... they say you shave the length of a 18 hole golf course every 18 months.... don't know about that but
that's a lot .. Oh and X3.....

Last edited:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
my in laws just gave me about 125 bucks so I am going to be getting me some new camo with that. I am hoping the sale at dicks tomorrow is pretty good. I am going to go as soon as I get up.

rrr

Phil - ya unwrap them, stick them in your gloves, and they stay warm. Didn't know they were that complicated or rare lol.

Is there a sale at Dicks tomorrow morning?

Diablo54

Outside
**update** gift card to cabelas. Deer cane block. Can u use a deer cane block right now or do you have to wait till spring like a mineral lick? And i got a lot of fishin lures.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaaaaaaTalk

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I got nothing, stuck working.

Oh wait the Company gave me a Winchester 3 pc knife set.

Sucks to have to work on Christmas

Last edited: