Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucks are still breeding

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I don't know how close to an urban areas this buck is but it seems like the deer in urban areas with no hunting pressure do things like this and are not like we normally see in the rural areas. Remember that fawn I seen last year that had spots in February? That deer was in an urban subdivision and not an ounce of hunting pressure.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't know how close to an urban areas this buck is but it seems like the deer in urban areas with no hunting pressure do things like this and are not like we normally see in the rural areas. Remember that fawn I seen last year that had spots in February? That deer was in an urban subdivision and not an ounce of hunting pressure.

Adam, if this pic was taken where I think it was its just your average farming community but located not far from a large lease property that totals about 3300 acres. The areas around this lease is also leased or family owned but get pounded hard with hunting pressure these days.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Adam, if this pic was taken where I think it was its just your average farming community but located not far from a large lease property that totals about 3300 acres. The areas around this lease is also leased or family owned but get pounded hard with hunting pressure these days.

That's just crazy. I wouldn't have figured it would be in that setting. Guess if the time is right you don't pass it up even in the deer world lmao.