Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello all...

rockinmichigan

Toledo, OH
Welcome Rock! Glad to have you around. You know, I've never been mushroom hunting in Michigan...... :smiley_coolpeace:

I've never gone mushroom hunting. I know quite a few people that do it in Michigan with some success. That being said I don't know where they go. Don't know much about mushroom hunting, but maybe one of these days I might take it up.

rockinmichigan

Toledo, OH
Welcome to too. Best advice I can give you is to not take anything personal. I don't know any of these guys on here personally, But they will bust your balls given the chance.
I've been on many other fourms but this is the only one I visit anymore. These guys are a great group.

If you like fishing Gar. Try going as close to the fermie plant as you can. There is a rock pile that goes out into the lake there. You wont find better Gar fishing.

Seems to be a great group. I didn't realize I had 2 pages worth of welcoming when I came back on here just now. I'm going to have to figure out how to sign up for notifications so I know when replies have come to my threads.
I go to many o' fishing forums. Maybe a bad thing because I'm not dedicated but the good thing is I figure I can get that much more information on what's biting where and when by going to many sites. I really don't take much personally from forums. The internet is just that...the internet.
I might have to try by the Fermi plant. The only gars I've caught have been in Monroe, MI, and would like to catch a gar, or gars, in Ohio somewhere.