Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2015 Pics & Videos

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We've had some 51 degree mornings and days with highs in the low 70s this month. Been beautiful!

The funky racked buck is growing on me. I need to see if I have pics of him from the past. I'd love to know he was 4 cause I'd probably shoot him given the chance.

Hogmister13

He does indeed Look like an Older deer, long back and Pot Belly.. Would be a good management buck, got some character too

Kaiser878

ohio
Couple decent bucks showed up at my parents this week. Still nothing at the farm buck wise, but deer numbers are as good as they've ever been, so I won't complain. I don't get many funky racked deer on cam, so this guy made my day!

This 8 is tempting. He's 4 and is a solid P&Y deer. I'll have to think long and hard about what to do if he shows up.

I'd prob wait till he Sheds velvet before u talk yourself into him. Once he sheds I bet he will be lucky to gross 120.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This spot is one where anything can show up, including a Booner. In fact, if I ever kill a B&C caliber buck, I'd bet it would come from this property. That said, ducks and a 2.5 year old change things for me. So you just never know...

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Call him what you want, Management buck, Goofy, Whatever. He is different witch to me makes him desirable to me. However it would be tough for me to take him early in the season. He would be a great buck for late season or for the kids to shoot. I know a lot of people who would be happy to shoot that buck.
Personally I wouldn't want his genetics running around our hunting property because there are a lot better genetics running around that I'd rather have doing the breeding.
Good luck whatever you decide Jesse

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
This makes me as happy as anything. I just like to see deer and this would have made for a fun hunt! I can see this corn from 150 yards, 100 yards and 75 yards depending on where I am sitting in the bottom.