Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2015 Pics & Videos

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally, I little something to get excited about! Both of these deer are at my honey hole, so I need to get busy getting my sets finished up out there. I think it's safe to assume the wide buck is going to be a shooter. The tight 10 in the last video could be tempting, but will for sure be a deer my wife would shoot. I'll work on getting some better pics over the next few weeks of these bucks...

rsmith

They all look like great bucks to me! Nice pull, stupid coon running off deer, they ruin everything haha

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got one at the farm that may be enough to get me to turn one loose, especially when you consider I still haven't shot a buck off this place in 10 years! Hoping for some better pics once I deploy the whole fleet of cams and start seeing growth in the food plots. Body looks mature and the rack is decent...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got a good reminder of why I "stupidly" pass great 3 year olds in high pressure areas today. This buck tempted me hard last fall...

He had a broken beam and I knew he was only 3 after seeing this pic the day before I snapped the pic above.

Always good to be reassured you made the right call...