Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2015 Pics & Videos

at1010

*Supporting Member*
great buck and even better video of your daughter and you!

thanks for update Jesse!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally made it out to get a cam that's been out since before muzzy season. If I need something to get my head back in the game, this does it...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First time. The genetics in this area are heavy, tight, gnarly 9-points. I've killed 3 of them now. Dad's '04 buck was the exception to the rule. I have little doubt his buck's genes are in this deer.

Gross 167" with a 21" spread.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So we've killed 4 mature bucks on our 11 acres since 2004. Ages 6.5, 6.5, 6.5 and this one was 5.5. Total of 552" of antler. I may have an 80 acre farm with the neighboring 50 under my control too, but this spot will always be my best.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome looking buck Jesse! Hope he's still around and you or your dad gets a crack at him!

Your dad's 04 buck is a friggin STUD! Congrats to him!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Dang Jesse! His rack is wider than your feeder barrel! Hope you bag his ass!

Hey, your Dads buck is a toad! Congrats to you both on all your mature buck harvests!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I know enough at the point to know I'll never kill this deer and most likely, won't see him in the flesh. However it has been several years since I've seen signs of "world class" genetics on either of my main properties and it was starting to bum me out. This deer has something special and IF he survives and IF he grows, he'll be truly world class this year. All I want is a picture. Anything more than that will be icing on the cake.

*We all have our idea of what "world class" is when it comes to big bucks. For me, that means a deer any (sane) hunter would shoot anywhere in the country.*

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Jesse, is there any possibility that this could be CJ?

Here's a pic I found on your thread back in 2012 titled The good, the bad and the ugly. If it ain't him he could be from the same bloodline IMO. The beams and small 1's are very similar.