Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2015 Pics & Videos

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Time to kick things off for the coming season and I'll start in style! Darryl Dawkins made it through the season and will by my #1 unless the Big 10 stayed around...

[video=youtube_share;K4CNnDwcuak]http://youtu.be/K4CNnDwcuak[/video]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I am really looking forward to having a new sidekick in the woods this year. This was our first of what I hope is many camera checks together. Notice the delicacy only a dad possess... lmao

[video=youtube_share;TvYYumex4To]http://youtu.be/TvYYumex4To[/video]

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Extra special workout regiment Jesse..... Always enjoyed the kids tagging along unfortunately I didn't have cameras when they were that young.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very cool. Enjoy the future trips with your little one. DD looks like he will be quite the worthy target next year. Can't wait to see how much he puts on for you!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What a great way to start this thread! DD is going to be a stud as he was a shooter in my book this past season, IMO. Looks to be a buck that will always be an 8 as well. If he has the IT factor he could be really special this season!

Jesse, Kadence(sp?) is as cute as they come buddy! Great stuff buddy!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Chad, I figured him to be 3 last season, so he'll be a 4.5 this fall. I agree with Ric that he'll always be an 8. He had some junk on his bases earlier in the year that he broke off, so I hope that comes back. I saw him once from the stand at 50 yards in November, but he was very active during daylight most of October/November. Hopefully he maintains that comfort level with our farm.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We make it a point not to show worry when she falls unless she's really hurt. I had to ask my wife's friend to relax one day because she'd rush over and pick her up to baby her when she fell. She wiped out pretty good and we stayed put while her friend was obviously panicking on the inside. Kaydence just gets up and says: "I fall down" and went right back to playing. She's one tough cookie and part of it has been our refusal to make a big deal out of her mishaps.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We make it a point not to show worry when she falls unless she's really hurt. I had to ask my wife's friend to relax one day because she's rush over and pick her up to baby her when she fell. She wiped out pretty good and we stayed put while her friend was obviously panicking on the inside. Kaydence just gets up and says: "I fall down" and went right back to playing. She's one tough cookie and part of it has been out refusal to make a big deal out of her mishaps.

That's how we were with our kids and they rarely cried just falling down until there was blood then look out lol.... It's hard too do at first but after a few tumbles it's all good.... It's much easier with the second kid lol....