Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2015 Pics & Videos

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good god. Look at that old whore! Lmao
It's like an old catcher's mit! lmao

She was already on my hit list because I'm positive she didn't have a fawn this year. She rolls solo most of the time. She'll be hard to kill as I don't have hardly any day time pics of her. I hope she likes corn when it gets cold!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well the two deer limit cramps my style, so this is on my wife. Unless I still have a tag towards the end of the season.

Not that Telecheck wouldn't make it easy to do be dishonest. And people say it doesn't...

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Crazy big doe Jesse, reminds me of this big doe... I told my cousin that I think I may just fill my second tag on her and be done buck hunting for the year, he said I was crazy.... but Im kind of serious

FRZ00014.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
From what I've seen thus far, this doe would be as hard or harder to kill than any buck I've seen on the farm. She's almost completely nocturnal and I'm yet to see her from a tree.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was able to get out this weekend and start my late season bait pile and it didn't take long for the deer to find it. Amazing to me how you can dump food seemingly in the middle of nowhere and within 24 hours, there are 4 does and 2 target bucks using it! Had my foot not been killing me Saturday morning, I would have been in a stand about 100 yards from here that covers the trail this buck walked in on. No doubt in my mind I would have had a shot...

He came back later on from the same direction.

There has been no sign of Cowboy for some time now, but Farva is still kicking...