Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FS and FB's videos and pics of 2015-2016 season

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I finally got my 4 cams out about 3 weeks ago. 3 are over 2 salt blocks about 100 yards from each other and one is over a nice crossing in a small drainage that's sits about 150 yards from them. I swapped two of the cards yesterday and won't touch the other two for at least another couple weeks or a month.

Very happy with what I've seen so far considering how bad my shed hunting was in this immediate area. Evidently they were spending more time elsewhere during the antler casting period.

I found approximately 6-7 different bucks so far and 3 are at least just past the ears so far. Only had quality footage of one of them though. He's coming along very nice and is showing the same antler traits as Splits did when I killed him back in 2011. The right brow is formed just like his was and he also has a weaker side like Splits had too. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this buck turns out and if I have footage of him last fall. I have a feeling I do but need more growth to help identify him better.

If and when I get more and better footage of the others I will post them up for ya!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Pulled another two cards over the same mineral lick and had 270 pics on one and 58 on the other! WTH!!! These Wildgame cams aren't very reliable! One had a nice looking 8 but most pics were blurry cuz of movement! Did manage on decent pic of him though. Still kinda hard to see if he'll get much length in his tines this year though. I'm guessing he'll need another year.