Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2015 - October 16-17-18

I will...

• Be there.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not be there.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Will say I'll be there, then bail.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be a last minute decision.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason and I will be there unless something unforeseen happens. I can't imagine Mason allowing anything to get in the way of hanging with you guys. He's learned so much the previous 3 years... Invaluable things about turtles, midgets, killing pet deer. It's an education-rich environment for all in attendance! And, I think he'd like a bigger cup of Rick's Sunny D....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've already gotten the weekend of 10/16-10/18 off so I'm hoping Chuck can still make it that weekend and nothing pops up and screws up my plans. As of right now.....I'm going 100%

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
As of right now I am out. Big comp that weekend in October. Fees have been paid. I will check with the rest of my cooking team to confirm that it has been paid ($500).

Well, don't change it just for me especially since others have made the steps to plan it for their work.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My oldest moving into high school football throws me all outta whack. Friday night varsity game and Saturday JV game pretty much eliminates me. Only way would be if the JV game got moved to Monday, which happens sometimes.

Hate to miss this but I can't miss the boy playing.

Oh, and my daughter cheers on Sunday's for peewee football.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Austin and I will be there for sure. It sucks that I won't get to see Beener and his rolling smoke shack, but I am sure there will still be no shortage of good food.