Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2015 - October 16-17-18

I will...

• Be there.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not be there.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Will say I'll be there, then bail.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will be a last minute decision.

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Wow. All from a guy whose has been gay at least 7 times accordingly to his buddy... :smiley_chinrub:

I'll clue you in on a little secret. All the ball busting going on thus far (except from you) is from guys who have all met each other and formed friendships beyond the keyboard. Keep that in mind when going down whatever hole it is you're in to today...
Lmao.good one Jesse!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Strouds is out for me. That is why I threw everything to the side for this weekend. We have a big show the weekend before. Generally consumes part of Wed, most of Thurs, and all of Fri-Sun. Hard for me to break loose. Harder to do two long weekends in a row. Then 2 weekends off and another 4 day weekend show the first weekend in October.

JohnR- I loved your comment. I was feeling the love and teasing there. Cracked me up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Since this is primarily for tree rats and not deer can we consider backing it up to the weekend before deer season as squirrel opens sept 1. This way we don't blow a weekend of possible deer hunting.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I wouldn't say it is primarily for tree rats, just adding that in. We picked this time frame to prevent guys from giving up seat time at their place when things are gearing up. With it being a "lull" weekend, no one should miss much and we can still hunt deer/squirrels. I'd rather leave it here, but will defer to the group. I can add a new poll to see what people think.