Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual Strouds Outing - Pick a Date

What date works best for you?

• October 2-4

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • October 16-18

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Doesn't matter to me. My wife won't let me go.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The time has come to settle on a date for the Strouds hunt. We were going to keep with the early muzzy season, but that will no longer be an option and with youth season in its spot, I doubt any of us want to keep it that weekend. So I've posted two options based on the fact that nearly all of us want to open the season at home, and would prefer to be hunting our home turf when things start to heat up around October 25.

Please pick a date and vote accordingly. We will settled on a date at the end of the month.

Thanks.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The last option should read the following, but I am limited to 100 characters.

Doesn't matter to me. My wife won't let me go, but I'll make up a "man card" friendly excuse as to why I won't be there.

There should also be a 5th Poll choice, but I am limited to 4. It should read:

Doesn't matter to me because I'll pick a date, then bail at the last second.

lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'll just say this. I can't go the weekend of October 11th. Its our 1 year anniversary and the wife would kill me LOL.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The last option should read the following, but I am limited to 100 characters.

Doesn't matter to me. My wife won't let me go, but I'll make up a "man card" friendly excuse as to why I won't be there.

There should also be a 5th Poll choice, but I am limited to 4. It should read:

Doesn't matter to me because I'll pick a date, then bail at the last second.

lmao

Hey, what about, "I'll be there if my wife doesn't buy us Eric Church concert tickets that weekend I'll be there!"

Rotflmao.......YKW

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I haven't voted yet, but I will vote that I do not care when it is... we will try to be there as it's one of those things we have looked forward to every year. I suspect we will be squirrel hunting this year if we make it.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I am going to try to make it, worst case scenario is that is when I have drill or I make it a day trip squirrel hunt with my son.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Since you rattled my cage of excuses... I voted "Doesn't matter to me" because it all depends on football schedules for the boys. That's legit!

I'll try my damndest to be there for at least one night though.

I can't talk buddy! I missed last years at Strouds due to girls volleyball ceremony. Kids athletics come first! Hope nothing is scheduled to interfere with this years event!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I voted 2-4th but really doesn't matter to me! Prolly going squirrel hunting anyway! Don't have any idea what Shelby's volleyball schedule is that far out so let's just set it with the majority and go with it!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I am going to try to make it. I've met a few toozers now and all have been great so far. Kind of regretted not going last year after seeing all the pictures.

Can we bow hunt there?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I voted 2-4 but I can probably make just about any weekend as its looking from now.

Excited for it. Ill probably bow hunt some local spots I got in that area. Look forward to seeing everyone tho!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I can't talk buddy! I missed last years at Strouds due to girls volleyball ceremony. Kids athletics come first! Hope nothing is scheduled to interfere with this years event!

Not always. Lol. I told Travis to let his coach know two weeks in advance that he wouldn't be at the game.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I don't care when it is, I just vote we get one of these to get out of the rain.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424453434720.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424453434720.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.