Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Diablo 2015 sheds

Diablo54

Outside
What breed of dog is that? Reminds me of Lola.
View attachment 28820

I honestly do not know for sure. His mom is a mix of a lab and a golden retriever. His dad is unknown. He reminds me of a Doberman because of his color markings and long legs. He is a big boy and isn't done growing. He has proven to be a good dog. Now it's up to me to make him really worth something. hours on end of sheds and basic obedience have already paid off with his first shed. . When he was 4-5 months old it seemed like he lost all interest in it I didn't know what to do! After a little head scratching and more positive reinforcement and less stern training he turned back around on me. Now he knows what it means if I'm putting on the brush chaps next to the door. He gets it but needs to prove to me that he is out there to shed hunt and not chase birds and play around for me to feel accomplished. I just have to remind myself he is only 8 months old and doesn't have the best trainer in the wold. He is getting more serious everytime we go.

So far it is 1-4 im winning. But he picked up every shed this year before I got to touch it even if I found them first lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425347465.004873.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425347686.255303.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425347702.693550.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425347728.844297.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425347752.322117.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
8" of additional snow for us. Be a bit before I get out after them. Great looking pup, Taylor. He does look a bit dobie. They are great dogs if so.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Lola is, for sure, 1/2 golden retriever. He's a good looking dog Taylor! Keep up the good work! I would have trained her to collect sheds, but there are generally none on the small properties I have access to hunt.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I told ya at Strouds and still believe it, lab and Dob are his strongest genes. I'm jealous! He's a damn good looking dog and will be a great companion.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats on the monster set you found recently!!!! That there is the "MOTHERLODE"! I'm predicting somewhere in the 80's apiece:smiley_bril: