Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

my trophy wall

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You have done well. Congrats. Some very nice bucks. Very few people can say they have shot a deer in the 190's. Heck, few can say they have shot a 160's.

arjay

S.E. Ohio
The biggest buck officially made Boone and Crockett with net score of 186 5/8 and it had a gross 196 7/8! And will also be in the July issue of "RACK" magazine this year im pretty pumped!

arjay

S.E. Ohio
One thing to keep in mined about these bucks and having great genetics on our farm is that I haven't tagged a buck this season or the last 2 before thaI . I try to keep a 4 1/2 years or older and 140+ minimum now before harvesting a buck ive let some pretty nice bucks walk the last few years praying they make it another year and turn into giants I have been fortunate enough to put down so nice deer but im here to tell you it takes a lot of disciple to do it also lol and I have had to eat a lot of tag sandwiches to make it happen. Thanks again for all the comments!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
One thing to keep in mined about these bucks and having great genetics on our farm is that I haven't tagged a buck this season or the last 2 before thaI . I try to keep a 4 1/2 years or older and 140+ minimum now before harvesting a buck ive let some pretty nice bucks walk the last few years praying they make it another year and turn into giants I have been fortunate enough to put down so nice deer but im here to tell you it takes a lot of disciple to do it also lol and I have had to eat a lot of tag sandwiches to make it happen. Thanks again for all the comments!

thats a great point! You also must have a farm large enough that allows you to pass deer, and they have a good chance at making it. No matter you've killed some sluggers, and thats badass man!