Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014 season and Election Day 10pt

HeritageAndy

NE Ohio
Thanks everyone - I shot the buck in Cuyahoga Co. Nov 4 doggin a doe. My son and I were in a 2man ladder stand for an evening Rut hunt that we will never forget. He spotted them in a thicket bout 80yrd in front of our stand and said "hey Pop..... theres a shooter" I was thinking OK sure hes 12yrs old, everyting is a shooter. Then I got a look at his right side in the binos and bout shit. The doe walked out of the thicket and he was on her every step, my son gave me the yardage, i drew, stopped him, settled my pin........................ and my sons next words were "you got em". The rest is history.

HeritageAndy

NE Ohio
Curious what you all think he will score? I never had a chance to put a tape on him, processed him and right to the Taxi. Fingers crossed I should have him back in the next few weeks.

HeritageAndy

NE Ohio
Salt Fork State Park Youth lottery hunt - my sons first buck and yes its at the taxi as well.

Attachments

• NTBUCKIMG_4538.JPG
    NTBUCKIMG_4538.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 149

at1010

*Supporting Member*
wow man great buck!

not much deer hunting in Cuyahoga county, hang on to the spot you got with all your life! That will produce large city deer year in and out buddy!

awesome buck your boy got too! Way to go!

thanks for sharing!