Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Don't you snow?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
PaPaw Rick is beat fellas. Been a long weekend. Braydon got his sweet redemption tonight. He did get the one that was shot across the butt Friday night. He took his time and put the smack down on him this time. I'll post more tomorrow but it was eventful to say the least. Want everyone to NEVER take a wounded buck for granted. Braydon will tell you that a wounded buck will attack you, pin you on a tree and try to rip your junk off! I just got careless taking his condition for granted. Scared the hell out of us both but I did slip the fillet knife in a lung and he is down in the fridge waiting to be cut up.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
PaPaw Rick is beat fellas. Been a long weekend. Braydon got his sweet redemption tonight. He did get the one that was shot across the butt Friday night. He took his time and put the smack down on him this time. I'll post more tomorrow but it was eventful to say the least. Want everyone to NEVER take a wounded buck for granted. Braydon will tell you that a wounded buck will attack you, pin you on a tree and try to rip your junk off! I just got careless taking his condition for granted. Scared the hell out of us both but I did slip the fillet knife in a lung and he is down in the fridge waiting to be cut up.

Holy crap! You got in a knife fight with the buck?!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congtratulations to both Braydon and Rick! Nice tag team effort! What did Braydon say when he saw you in your loin cloth going Rambo on his deer near the end? Lmao

Great memorable hunt for the both of you!