Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014 Rut archery buck

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
No, just the difference between garbage lighting and a garbage iphone. The first pic is the only picture taken with the iphone.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
he looks great!

You don't think he will even P&Y after deductions? I think he would!

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Thank you again gentleman. Everything about the buck turned out great from the shot to the mount!

he looks great!

You don't think he will even P&Y after deductions? I think he would!

He scores as a NT, so no, he doesn't make any NT books. He grossed 160 2/8 measuring somewhat conservatively to be accurate. He only nets 135 7/8. Well short of any book qualifications for a NT. I had no intentions of entering him into the books, sans maybe the OBBC which is what started me looking. I kind of thought he might not make anything, and he doesn't. Well, except for the NEBBC hahahha, where they accept anything over 100. However, Ohio is not in the NE, therefore I'm not entering it just to have my name on some stupid records.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Not sure how i missed you killing this deer but dang he is a dandy! Nice job. Great mount too.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Thanks guys, he's still looking great but really looking forward to the day I have room to put him on a pedestal in a room somewhere!

Ha ha Milo, sorry dude, Ben made a thread the day after it happened. I didn't take a good nuts picture but had an "interesting" one with them in ha ha!

I can't wait to see yours Horton!

I have to make a couple calls and get him officially scored now. Just want an official number to go off of instead of mine....

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
It is pretty incredible work guys. I think the other guy local to us does better work, but he's been doing it for his sole income for lots and lots of years and does some few hundred a year probably. My buddy does a dozen or so a year, and it honestly can't be beat for the $450 he charges, and I got off for $350, and he only wanted $300....