Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coming to Corn

Mao

Coshocton, OH
image.jpg

My dad is doing some late season bow hunting. He has had a cam up for about a week and a healthy corn pile. This buck showed up the day after Christmas just after dark.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Is this the spot you lost Marcus? If it is its sad that you pass on deer so they grow up to be like this and get them hanging around the area with corn only to lose it to a relative of the LO who was prolly told about this buck over the holidays and now he's going to have a chance to benefit from of all your work and management plans over the last 8 years.

You know ole Bonecollecter wannabe will just continue this pile and hunt it after you remove all your stuff! That's what pisses me off more about your situation than anything else! Sad

Last edited:

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Is this the spot you lost Marcus? If it is its sad that you pass on deer so they grow up to be like this and get them hanging around the area with corn only to lose it to a relative of the LO who was prolly told about this buck over the holidays and now he's going to have a chance to benefit from of all your work and management plans over the last 8 years.

You know ole Bonecollecter wannabe will just continue this pile and hunt it after you remove all your stuff! That's what pisses me off more about your situation than anything else! Sad

Unfortunately Ric, this is the spot we lost. Unless the LO's nephew has seen him personally, he would have no idea about this buck. We removed everything and the corn was already gone. I haven't even looked at the memory card from when we took our stuff down. I fear it will just make me even more angry.