Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know a lil sum'n sum'n

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If you don't plan on getting it mounted, I'd at least look into getting it tanned. Gotta do something to remember your first bow kill!

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
If you don't plan on getting it mounted, I'd at least look into getting it tanned. Gotta do something to remember your first bow kill!

Lol I would if if me or my Dad had any money at the moment but the Muley I got in New Mexico with a rifle last year is on its way home and all my money is going towards that mount and my Dad is broke to begin with so there's no way in hell he's paying for it. The fur wasn't very nice either, if I happen to get one of the prettier red ones I'll see if my Mom wants it. How much does it cost to get it tanned or how hard is it to do it yourself?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Lol I would if if me or my Dad had any money at the moment but the Muley I got in New Mexico with a rifle last year is on its way home and all my money is going towards that mount and my Dad is broke to begin with so there's no way in hell he's paying for it. The fur wasn't very nice either, if I happen to get one of the prettier red ones I'll see if my Mom wants it. How much does it cost to get it tanned or how hard is it to do it yourself?

It cost me around $35 too have mine tanned. Never tried to tan anything myself.

teej89

NE PA
Congrats man! I missed a yote this year that was awesome looking. Wished I woulda gotten him and had em tanned.