Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Xbow and Braydons Snare Line 2014/15

yotehunter

spencerville oh
A man can get the mange pretty fast messing with it. I used to skin and flesh all my stuff when I was coon hunting. 200 plus a year then I got mites under my for arms and laid in the hospital for three days. So now I eat the couple dollars and sell them whole.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Got Braydon out yesterday and we set some coon traps and snares. Didn't do to bad, but sure wish we would have connected on some of the misses. We got 3 but missed 4 and a fox dug up 2 of our sets. Still he had big fun on the line today.
20150125_112740.jpg
ATT_1422218361391_20150125_133356.jpg
I skinned them out so Don can add them to his pile. Plus I get to add the carcass to our coyote bait pile. Plus a little pay-back for scraping Braydon's coon for me and getting Joy a Possum hide.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Went out to pull our snares today. Was getting frustrated trying to get the one Coyote I had on film. What a sight to see! And a female too! Great way to end a year. :smiley_clap:

20150325_172224.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
2/3 of her belly was bald. She looks OK in the pic but was fairly rubbed. And the pellet gun ended the game before she hit the ground!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
2/3 of her belly was bald. She looks OK in the pic but was fairly rubbed. And the pellet gun ended the game before she hit the ground!

That's what I had going on with the last female I caught. Is that from fences or do they lose hair there so the nipples are exposed for the pups?