Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sweet Pics Of A Buck's Aging Progression

angelzd28

Very Cool! Nice photo progression. It goes to show what letting a buck get to age will do, if only your patient enough to let the 2 yr olds walk. Sadly most hunters dont let this happen and "Your" buck gets shot on the neighbors property.

Certified106

Wow I really messed the thread title up forgetting to put the word "Pics" in but I guess the point was still made.
I have been a diehard whitetail hunter my whole life but I gotta admit that last living picture of the guy about brought a tear to my eye.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Wow I really messed the thread title up forgetting to put the word "Pics" in but I guess the point was still made.
I have been a diehard whitetail hunter my whole life but I gotta admit that last living picture of the guy about brought a tear to my eye.

It was sad too see him in the last photo. At least he lived a long life. Thanks for sharing.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sort of like seeing Muhammad Ali here the last couple years, then watching him in his prime. Sad indeed.

Would love to see something similar with the body of the deer. Aging on the hoof is something I would like to get better at.