Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackson County Area ?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I just want to know why the original poster won't reply to any of my posts. I'm starting to develop a complex

Prolly looked at some of your past harvest pics and figured that skinny fugger wouldn't feed him enough in camp. I mean Christ kaiser eat a damn cheeseburger. Maybe if you packed on some insulation you wouldn't have to wear those big ass puffy toboggans. I wouldn't smile either if I looked like a Ethiopian that looted an Eddie Bower store. And for Christ sake. Give J a discount. He's got a golden buckeye card now.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm leasing next year. Not looking to kick anyone off a place. In fact if I find out someone else is there I really don't want it. I want that place where the little ole lady hasn't let anyone hunt since 74 when Johnny left for the army.

The real reason is I want to lease is I want a place where I can take Travis and Jessica and not have to worry about others. I've had so many issues with last minute warriors showing up the day before bow season and again the day before gun season, I'm tired of it. I'm tired of putting in all the work and pre season planning only to have people show up the day before season to drive all over, hang stands, trim lanes etc. Not that the way they hunt is wrong. It's just not how I do it. My season starts in June and I bust my ass getting ready for opening day. They prefer to wait until the last minute and put in minimal work. To each their own. But I've come to the realization that the only way in going to prevent my dick from getting stepped on season after season will be to lease.

Like I said. I'm not trying to kick anyone off, limit others, etc. The place I want nobody can hunt anyway.

rsmith

U sons a bitches

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418219493.455231.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Prolly looked at some of your past harvest pics and figured that skinny fugger wouldn't feed him enough in camp. I mean Christ kaiser eat a damn cheeseburger. Maybe if you packed on some insulation you wouldn't have to wear those big ass puffy toboggans. I wouldn't smile either if I looked like a Ethiopian that looted an Eddie Bower store. And for Christ sake. Give J a discount. He's got a golden buckeye card now.

Ouch. Kaiser and I have the same build. You crazy,cagey, cajun, redneck, IT geek! lol