Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackson County Area ?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
You can call it BS all you want , doesn't change the fact that I still hunt it ..
Sorry bud, strike three for me.

In your first post you stated you have hunted Ohio for 13 years north of Columbus. Then you later state that you have "access" to 700 acres in Cambridge. Once called out on that you state that you actually hunt that 700 acres. Possibly, but if it is true then you are withholding information for your own convenience to get a leg up. Every time you post you become more funny and start looking more and more like a douche nozzle.

Last edited:

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Sorry bud, strike three for me.

In your first post you stated you have hunted Ohio for 13 years north of Columbus. Then you later state that you have "access" to 700 acres in Cambridge. Once called out on that you state that you actually hunt that 700 acres. Possibly, but if it is true then you are withholding information for your own convenience to get a leg up. Every time you post you become more funny and start looking more and more like a douche nozzle.

I do hunt north of columbus as well Delaware County public land ,
Oh yea , you can take your " Douche Nozzle " comment back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
What's with the string and cable pic? And why do you hunt public if you have 700 acres of private land in a prime county?

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Never said I was the only person hunting it , there are 5 others ( owners & family ) hunting it as well . I don't hunt it every time I am in Ohio ..

rsmith

Never said I was the only person hunting it , there are 5 others ( owners & family ) hunting it as well . I don't hunt it every time I am in Ohio ..

I have just recently been evaluating this whole thing and have would like to say a couple things but before I start i would like to say that for someone to come onto this forum where ALMOST everyone on this forum is more than willing to offer advice or help to anyone that is willing to listen and be able to insult them after asking a questions and not liking the answer you received is not the way to make good connections with people. A lot of things that were said are spot on in regards to leasing property and the growing concern for people that have access to property now and the possibility that it may be leased out to someone out of state or even someone else is a large concern. We do not "hate" out of staters, I quite frankly can care less from where you are located, but to have access to 700 acres and ask for more raises a couple questions for me.
1) why have "access" to 700 acres and want more land to hunt on? is there any way you could maybe improve the land you have access on now by maybe asking the land owner if you could put in a couple food plots, or maybe see if some are around the place you have access too may be willing to let you hunt a section of their land as well?
2) What is the problem with the property you have access to now? "no deer" "too small of deer" what is it?
3) Have you had success on the property you have access to or no? if not than why not go to the spot you shot that deer at on public land and hunt that, that is what i would do
4) " Have you tried going vegan Karl?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtV-Ddfrwhs

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
I have just recently been evaluating this whole thing and have would like to say a couple things but before I start i would like to say that for someone to come onto this forum where ALMOST everyone on this forum is more than willing to offer advice or help to anyone that is willing to listen and be able to insult them after asking a questions and not liking the answer you received is not the way to make good connections with people. A lot of things that were said are spot on in regards to leasing property and the growing concern for people that have access to property now and the possibility that it may be leased out to someone out of state or even someone else is a large concern. We do not "hate" out of staters, I quite frankly can care less from where you are located, but to have access to 700 acres and ask for more raises a couple questions for me.
1) why have "access" to 700 acres and want more land to hunt on? is there any way you could maybe improve the land you have access on now by maybe asking the land owner if you could put in a couple food plots, or maybe see if some are around the place you have access too may be willing to let you hunt a section of their land as well?
2) What is the problem with the property you have access to now? "no deer" "too small of deer" what is it?
3) Have you had success on the property you have access to or no? if not than why not go to the spot you shot that deer at on public land and hunt that, that is what i would do
4) " Have you tried going vegan Karl?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtV-Ddfrwhs

Just really wanted to try a different part of the state ..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I do scratch my nuts from time to time , , just not in your queer way ..
lmao

So we've made an "your mom" and "you're gay" attack now. You sure know how to present yourself.

I can't help but think of the classic school yard come back: "Takes one to know one!" lmao