Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackson County Area ?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Hell I got 6.5 acres in southern stark county. $3,500 bow only. Might not see any deer, or there could be a 160" behind every tree, never know.

Kaiser878

ohio
These deer are still available. Now booking for muzzy season.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417998594234.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998594234.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 118
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998610824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998610824.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 125
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998623692.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998623692.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 86
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998641295.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998641295.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 131
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998653379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998653379.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 94
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998665262.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998665262.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 88
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998679744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998679744.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 130
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417998692783.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417998692783.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 120

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Damn , you guys are tough .. I wasn't asking to take your land or your lease , just a point in the right direction . I have access to 700 acres in Cambridge Ohio , at a cost of Zero , Zilch , Notta , because the land owners said they where tired of in state folks running all over his place , tresspassing , killing deer and cutting off the heads and leaving the rest .

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn , you guys are tough .. I wasn't asking to take your land or your lease , just a point in the right direction . I have access to 700 acres in Cambridge Ohio , at a cost of Zero , Zilch , Notta , because the land owners said they where tired of in state folks running all over his place , tresspassing , killing deer and cutting off the heads and leaving the rest .

Why the hell are you looking for a lease when you have access to 700 fuggin acres already? Dude, are you kidding me???

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought I was beung pretty generous..... with really good opportunity......
Sounded extremely fair to be frank.

Ajupsman, ImpalaSS, there are many other out of state hunters on our forum. Ask these guys, we are receptive to out of state hunters. Even NC guys. JoeJoe, and a couple others from NC spend time on TOO. We welcome them open arms. Someone with 700acres wanting more land? Lived here 4 decades and I can't come up with 700acres to hunt. I know a lot of people and I have great references from land owners I hunt on. I don't have 200acres to hunt.

How about I show up on your forum, ask for a lease, see if you will give me a wake up call, fix me breakfast, drag out my deer and dress them for me, and let me sleep with your wife? Does it sound ridiculous? I hope so. That is essentially what you have asked us to do the last day of gun season after we have dealt with a week of frustrations and idiot/unethical/slob hunters.

FWIW, your wife is safe. I was giving an extreme exaggeration. I have a wife. Love her til the end. Wouldn't want a second one though.

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Sounded extremely fair to be frank.

Ajupsman, ImpalaSS, there are many other out of state hunters on our forum. Ask these guys, we are receptive to out of state hunters. Even NC guys. JoeJoe, and a couple others from NC spend time on TOO. We welcome them open arms. Someone with 700acres wanting more land? Lived here 4 decades and I can't come up with 700acres to hunt. I know a lot of people and I have great references from land owners I hunt on. I don't have 200acres to hunt.

How about I show up on your forum, ask for a lease, see if you will give me a wake up call, fix me breakfast, drag out my deer and dress them for me, and let me sleep with your wife? Does it sound ridiculous? I hope so. That is essentially what you have asked us to do the last day of gun season after we have dealt with a week of frustrations and idiot/unethical/slob hunters.

FWIW, your wife is safe. I was giving an extreme exaggeration. I have a wife. Love her til the end. Wouldn't want a second one though.

wow , didn't see where I asked all that .. and as far as the UNETHICAL / IDIOT / SLOB hunters , I bet 99% of them live right there in Ohio .

Oh yea , come to NC and hunt or fish , I would do my best to help ya , guess I am not gready like most hunters ..

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Guess you didn't get it. I will slow it down. I said "this is an extreme exaggaration." Also said "does this sound ridiculous?" Why? You are asking for ridiculous info. I won't go the direction you did in regards to broad strokes of the brush lumping everyone from your state in as a slob. That isn't accurate or fair.

I am an 'out of stater' even though we bought in to the farm where my dad and uncle live. For years my uncle was pestered by out of staters looking to lease his farm, the same guys from North Carolina every year that wouldn't take no for an answer. Not saying you are all the same but damn you would think after about the 4th or 5th year these guys would have had the courtesy to stop stopping in to ask him but it turned into many many more. That's what gives out of staters a bad name, they think $$ can buy anything because they are not used to hearing NO from mommy and daddy! Coming on a forum like this after not being a very productive member and asking for leads is just wrong. I've been a member and a moderator on several forums and it's always been the unwritten rule. Spend some effort looking for yourself and get to know people.