Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FB Knows All

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
And Instagram!!!

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
I heard he texted buckslayer, jackalope, & JD. He figured one of them would do the IKS thread, but he posted to FB before he discovered.......that no one did on TOO. Give me a few minutes, need to go cry on my pillow....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I heard he texted buckslayer, jackalope, & JD. He figured one of them would do the IKS thread, but he posted to FB before he discovered.......that no one did on TOO. Give me a few minutes, need to go cry on my pillow....

Sounds like said Hunter needs new IKS thread friends.... Just sayin.... lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guess he should have known better. Buckslayers with family, JDs watching WWE, joes snuggin with the woman.

Joe recorded the first half of the Bama game and wasn't about to look at his phone while watching recorded football. Lol.

Hell of a buck there buddy.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*

First off, Congrats to all who have scored this season! I read and stay in tune, always something new learn! I would not have put this buck in the truck by not being a member! I'll give a shout out to Milo, the bow shoots lasers, thanks for finding this rig and setting me up! Scent Smoker of course, plenty of down wind deer failing to be aware of me. Joe, I got a pass through (Rage lol). I was originally shooting slick tricks but could not for the life of me get them to shoot right. Plenty of history with this deer.