Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Now that's a black bear

Kaiser878

ohio
My Buddy Cully Wilson owns wild wing adventures guide service in NC. He shot this bear this year. 680lbs

They are 15/16 on bears this year. 3 of which are over 600lbs

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
philbin-bear-chocolate-large-320047.jpg

Kaiser878

ohio
We are amongst negotiations for swapping hunts....... We have been talking about it for years..... and I think we are going to try to do it this coming year.... Its a once in a life time opportunity for me..... This area of NC has the best black bear hunting in the world... hands down... Jim shockey just bought a farm 12 miles from him just to hunt black bears..... I refuse to kill a black bear over bait....I wanna kill it with my bow from the ground spot and stalk style..........

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We are amongst negotiations for swapping hunts....... We have been talking about it for years..... and I think we are going to try to do it this coming year.... Its a once in a life time opportunity for me..... This area of NC has the best black bear hunting in the world... hands down... Jim shockey just bought a farm 12 miles from him just to hunt black bears..... I refuse to kill a black bear over bait....I wanna kill it with my bow from the ground spot and stalk style..........

You better practice on some of those white tails first lol.... What part of NC is he in?

Kaiser878

ohio
I ain't scared of no bear. I'll have my trusty Maxxis in my hand and my glock 20 on my side with some Buffalo bore cast ammo. Ha