Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WV rifle season.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Last Sunday the FIL, nephew and I headed to WV for the first three days of their buck rifle season. The FIL has hunted there for 33 years.

Congrats too both you and Travis.... Did I miss something while I was deployed???? Joe has a FIL????? I missed the bachelor party???? WTH!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Beautiful scenery. Looks like a great place to ride motorcycles. Beautiful country for sure. Congrats on a successful hunt.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks awesome! Them hills are full of history. Man, the stories them trees could tell.

Glad you guys had fun.

The gentleman whose cabin we stayed in has lived there since he was born. He told me hippies used to live in a cave down in a hollow. I walked back in there and climbed the hill to have a look. You could still see the bunk beds they made from logs, a table, and shelves they had in the cave opening. He said they lived there for a few years back in the early 70s. The cave was about a mile back off the road. But really it wasn't a road. More like a logging road under county maintenance that was about 3 miles off the blacktop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417177387.602973.jpg