Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Giggity giggity. IKS

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Thanks for the kind words guys. This season i am sure will never be topped. To be honest this is the most unprepared i have ever been coming into a deer season. We spent so much time on the lake fishing that deer season preparation got put on the back burner. Once season came around, the kids and i hunted hard, and smart. We had a lot of luck this year, but part of being lucky is putting yourself in the position to kill a big deer when the chances are best. We seemed to have a really strong rut this year up here, one of the best i can remember for seeing buck movement. Bucks made themselves visible while in the lock down phase. There have been a lot of great deer killed by guys on this site than ever before it seems, and it isn't even gun week yet. I have no doubt that a lot of the guys here are going to tag nice bucks in the weeks to come. My best advice is to hubt any chance you can, and if your gut instinct tells you to do something, DO IT, even if it is out of the norm slightly. If you only think there is a 10 % chance of something working, try it...