Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014 Hardin County 10 Point

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That is a awesome deer with some great mass. I'm kinda curious as to how they will score that left side. Whether they score that G2 as one time or two?

Risner11

I scored him myself and by no means a professional scorer. I scored it as two tines and 143 total -133 typical. I may may get him scored just to see if he can make Ohio big buck but I cannot see him making up 7 in I missed. Oh well I guess I still have a goal to shoot for.
There are a few different risner' sa round the area. Where you from and who's your aunt?

Kaiser878

ohio
Great Buck. Welcome. They g2 will get scored as a common base point. So the front half will be a non typ point

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No problem.
Wouldn't let that bothrt me
Still a dandy

I call BS. Kaiser WOULD let it bother him. Most of us wouldn't though. :smiley_crocodile: Nice buck.

Related to Greg at all? Our son was on a soccer team with a Risner's son. Must be a handful of them that direction.

Risner11

If its the same Greg then yes he would be my first cousin. His dad Bud Risner just Passed away this week. Nicest man you'll ever meet. He'll be greatly missed in our family.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If its the same Greg then yes he would be my first cousin. His dad Bud Risner just Passed away this week. Nicest man you'll ever meet. He'll be greatly missed in our family.

Bud sounds familiar. Sorry to hear of his passing.