Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question on "Period" Urine

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I had this discussion with the wife when the thread originally started. I tried fishing for her thoughts on the idea without incriminating myself as actually wanting to try it (hell I wasn't sure I wanted to try it either). She looked at me like I was in a white jacket. "that's fuggin disgusting" she said... I haven't brought it up since. rotflmao

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I had this discussion with the wife when the thread originally started. I tried fishing for her thoughts on the idea without incriminating myself as actually wanting to try it (hell I wasn't sure I wanted to try it either). She looked at me like I was in a white jacket. "that's fuggin disgusting" she said... I haven't brought it up since. rotflmao
You give me a few minutes with Rita and my ole Lady tonight and you'll have more piss than you can handle. Have I told anyone on here how I dropped some of my ginger pubes in the smoker for good luck the morning you took your buck a few years ago, after weeks of frustration and whining?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm still on wife No.1, but would probably trade her for a decent pair of used boots... I mentioned it to her 20 years ago (when I still really, really wanted to kill deer). She said no... never discussed it further as she was pretty adamant about it. In hindsight, I should have tried to push the issue a little more. Killing a good buck or two would have been a far better trade than a pair of used boots.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I'm still on wife No.1, but would probably trade her for a decent pair of used boots... I mentioned it to her 20 years ago (when I still really, really wanted to kill deer). She said no... never discussed it further as she was pretty adamant about it. In hindsight, I should have tried to push the issue a little more. Killing a good buck or two would have been a far better trade than a pair of used boots.

Yer killen me!:smiley_clap:

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I heard it only works if its fresh from the tap....Once its been refrigerated it needs warmed to body temp again . The best way to do this is take a swig from the container then swish it in your mouth a minute before spitting it out ...Its the only way it will work.

doublej

I heard it only works if its fresh from the tap....Once its been refrigerated it needs warmed to body temp again . The best way to do this is take a swig from the container then swish it in your mouth a minute before spitting it out ...Its the only way it will work.

Nah just boil it on the stove and through it in your coffee thermos

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Back when Ron and I were inside our first decade of deer hunting we drained a bladder of a doe and it filled 2/3 of a ball quart jar. It was from a rather large doe and the urine looked normal at the time. After sealing up the top and setting it on a shelf on our grandmothers back porch for a day we went to take it with us on a hunt and it turned bloody. Looked like tomato juice. Can you believe these two DA's dumped it cuz we thought it went bad when in fact it was prolly the best buck lure we ever had in our possession! Fuggin greenhorns!!!!

About 8-10 years later we read an article in NAW about some guy using "bloody urine" from a doe to kill a huge buck and we're both looked at each other like, "you've gotta be kidding me"!

Live and learned that one the hard way!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I find this whole subject repugnant.
This discussion is ungentlemanly and unladylike, not fit for a public venue.

I think women should be kept up high on pedestals.

(It's easier to see up their skirts that way)

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I find this whole subject repugnant.
This discussion is ungentlemanly and unladylike, not fit for a public venue.

I think women should be kept up high on pedestals.

(It's easier to see up their skirts that way)

:smiley_clap: My Man