Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I believe I just might know......

Big Weff

Athens
Oh and btw notice his jacket. They are asbell wool jackets. Any of you looking for a new outer layer jacket these are the best things ever.

I would like to start by saying congratulations on a great buck tyson! You deserve it! That being said. Speaking of jackets that is mine you are wearing in that picture with your dad... I would like it back haha. Congrats again on the buck tyson!

Diablo54

Outside
Finally got the time to sit down and read the hunt recap. That is an awesome hunt and I'm happy that you got to be there for the recovery. Watching you guys on that trail and joking around like you do was funny as hell and reminded me of my dad and myself lol. Always bustin each others chops and having a great time hunting together. Your dad has done a great job with you Taylor and he teaches you because you soak it all up like a sponge buddy.

Now, I see he loaded that buck into his truck but did you have to put a tow rope and pull his truck around until he got back on the road? lmao

Yes I had to go get my chevy to pull his pos out of the hayfield after we loaded it up. He said "it's spinning" when in all reality I know the cummins was just powering out.

Diablo54

Outside
Bam! Tyson strikes! Awesome. Congrats

You best be up a tree today Tay! Some good voodoo is in the air . I think you 'll b fillin your buck tag soon!

I wish I could have been. Was stuck at work! Hopefully I will have fri sat Sunday to try to get it done!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yes I had to go get my chevy to pull his pos out of the hayfield after we loaded it up. He said "it's spinning" when in all reality I know the cummins was just powering out.

For a Christmas gift ya might want to get him AAA with roadside assistance lmao. Less then 1k miles and already needed a tow to get out of the yard isn't good lmao