Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I believe I just might know......

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is awesome. Thanks for the info Taylor. Great to hear you beaming about your dad. Many of us feel the same about our fathers. I just hope my kids say the same about me some day. Since you said he is a lurker, he knows we all think the world of you. He has done well raising you. Also, sorry if any of the comments asking if your mom or Jake's mom is hot. Lol

Congrats Mr Diablo. Fine buck. Even better in these cold temps. Taken with trad gear makes it a trifecta of impressiveness.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Awesome job and congrats to your dad Taylor.Nice to see his Widow put a great looking buck down.Now I will be rooting for you to put one down with your recurve.Like your pops said Thanksgiving week can be good.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great read Taylor! Congrats again Tyson!!! That's a great accomplishment and the pic of you both and the deer needs framed! Great pic!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Congrats to your dad and also to you. That is one great accomplishment as the others have already said, you guys are good dudes. I hope my son looks up to me the same way you do with your dad. Great job fellas.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Finally got the time to sit down and read the hunt recap. That is an awesome hunt and I'm happy that you got to be there for the recovery. Watching you guys on that trail and joking around like you do was funny as hell and reminded me of my dad and myself lol. Always bustin each others chops and having a great time hunting together. Your dad has done a great job with you Taylor and he teaches you because you soak it all up like a sponge buddy.

Now, I see he loaded that buck into his truck but did you have to put a tow rope and pull his truck around until he got back on the road? lmao

Gordo

Athens County
Bam! Tyson strikes! Awesome. Congrats

You best be up a tree today Tay! Some good voodoo is in the air . I think you 'll b fillin your buck tag soon!

BIGGUN

SWEET buck. Great story. Congrats to the both of you! Sounds like you're as proud of your dad as I'm sure he is of that buck.

You mentioned the Asbell jackets earlier, and obviously you guys like them. Which ones and which weight did you get? Do you wear them under a rain jacket in heavier rain to keep them from absorbing water and getting HEAVY?

Thanks,
Kevin