Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2nd chance

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!!

That's the first thing that popped into my head after reading the rest of your story Jake! I agree with J, don't sell yourself short bud, the respect and admiration you show for the whitetail is obvious and its great to see you rewarded with a second chance! You made a great shot and he didn't know what hit him and died very quick and that's what we strive for and you did it!

Congratulations buddy! Now you can dedicate the rest of the season helping Taylor catch his deer! Hehehe

Just gotta say, it's great seeing young hunters like Taylor,Zack and yourself doing it the right way! Not just being great friends and hunting buddies but just being good young people! Working,showing motivation,respecting your elders,staying grounded,showing compassion,respecting our wildlife, not being tip touchers........(er, I think...haha, JK) the list goes on! Keep on keeping guys! Love and respect those nice young women in your lives and enjoy your youth cuz it's a flash in a pan!!! Your parents must be proud cuz I know y'all gotz a lot of TOO family that are!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Buncha queers lol. But seriously, thanks alot guys. I give all the credit to my dad and everyone else that has helped show me the way, around the woods, and just through life in itself. Alot if great upbringing is the reason for who I am today. I can't describe how much I've learned through you guys, and other people just setting examples. I learned early to just watch and learn from the older guys and listen to every word they say. I've learned more that way than I have anything. I'm just glad I really got into the outdoors and deer hurting early. It's helped me gain some great friends and great memories. And that's what it's all about. Thanks alot again to everyone for the kind words.