Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Great 8

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I remember that buddy! He was unreal and that's an even bigger jump than my deer!

Did you have any pics of Moe prior to the last year you had him on camera? Can't remember? Wondered how much he jumped TOO!
I do. He went from 130 to 160+ between 3 and 4. I'm due for another buck to do the same!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Ric he looks great up there with the others! Congrats on SWEET ASS BACK TO BACK SEASONS BROTHER!!!

I do. He went from 130 to 160+ between 3 and 4. I'm due for another buck to do the same!

Make it happen, plant corn in the holler. How many times to do we need to talk about agriculture?!? All you need to do is grow em and hold em.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks great Ric. Your taxi does some fantastic work. And those G2s are freaking unreal! Hell of an 8-pointer!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Ric and Ron congrats again on the killer bucks!

Gosh damn y'all have killed some pigs! I hope to be half as successful as you two! I hope to meet you soon, and pick your deer brains, cause you brothers are doing something right! hahah

Congrats!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ric and Ron congrats again on the killer bucks!

Gosh damn y'all have killed some pigs! I hope to be half as successful as you two! I hope to meet you soon, and pick your deer brains, cause you brothers are doing something right! hahah

Congrats!

Thanks Albert! We're no different than the majority here. Hunt good areas hard,take no shortcuts in preparation,learn from your mistakes over a long stretch of over 30 years and you can do the same buddy! Good luck

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ric... Geat story and a Super Gorgeous buck to go with the story... Wishing you many more.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thank you Rich! I've been very fortunate that's for sure! Big clean 8's are truly very impressive animals! Coincidentally, I just received these two certificates in Friday's mail. The top one was for Splits, my 2011 buck that I took on Nov. 14th that year.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Now I got to go find the thread on Split's.... Now I know why your happy just hunting Ohio.... I would be tOO.... Congrats on the Buckeye Big Buck award's...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
2011/2014? Geez Ric. You and your buddies at work have really gotten lax. Only took 5yrs to show up. lmao

Congrats buddy. Those were great bucks!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol Phil, yes Chad, I did get it scored last year and just sent my entry fee for Splits at the same time. Had I went to the OBB banquet i would have gotten the certificates there but those who can't attend they mail them to your home address.