Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tag mistake

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well I spoke with the game warden today and thankfully he granted me mercy. Apparently I'm not even close to the first person this year to make the mistake. I was educated on the matter and given a copy of the regulations. Everyone please beware of this change every year. It sounds like next year will have even more.

You aren't fooling me; you lied like a politician. Well done!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Well I spoke with the game warden today and thankfully he granted me mercy. Apparently I'm not even close to the first person this year to make the mistake. I was educated on the matter and given a copy of the regulations. Everyone please beware of this change every year. It sounds like next year will have even more.
So did he make you use your either sex tag or what? Glad you were given a warning. Game Wardens get a bad rep, but they aren't all bad.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Glad he gave you some mercy. Im very surprised. Now I'm really interested to see what they do with the 80+ that shot a buck during the doe only muzzy.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Did you have to get your knee pads on to get the mercy of him?

What??

You were all thinking it... Geez.

Glad it all worked out.

Sorry Pivotman.....tell yourself that, but you were the only one thinking it....rotflmao

Hey JB glad you didn't get a ticket, and thanks for the reminder. Think I might take a look over the rulebook again soon just to make sure I'm square.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
How long did it take to get the taste out of your mouth?rotflmao

I am Real glad for you and have gained some respect with the ODNR.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad it worked out for you. Good thing the GW didn't read these post comments before you talked to him. LOL