Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My wife's Jeep Knows Something...

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Fucking Deer. 1/2 mile down from the house a big buck decided to see how tough the plastic bumper and quarterpanel was on the Liberty. She was able to drive off. So I left work after just getting there. Myself nor the Sheriff could find the deer. She said she hit his ass end. She said he was a moose. So I hope it wasn't one of my shooters. The way he was headed means he had about 600 yards of cut corn to cross until he got to the little 3 acre patch of woods he was headed towards. I should get off around daybreak, so I might as well still hunt up to the woods and see if he is boogered up in there. The sheriff said if he is, just finish him off and call them and they will give me a tag for him. Fuggin deer. We've been wanting to retire the jeep and keep it as our emergency 4 wheel drive machine, so it looks like we'll be car shopping in the near future

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
yea she's ok. She hurt her finger though. Only because she had it behind a loose piece of the side trim when I popped it back in, and it pinched it bad and immediately left a blood blister. Needless to say she was impressed with me at allrotflmao

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Glad she is OK, hate to hear about the car...and the deer. Sometimes they do the dumbest things.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Glad she's OK. What year is the Liberty? I have our old 2003 as my hunting rig. Love it.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
A split second could've been the difference. This could have been a totally different subject. Glad she is ok.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Glad she's OK. What year is the Liberty? I have our old 2003 as my hunting rig. Love it.

2005. It's gonna be a hunting rig in a week or so. Apparently since she was on the clock coming from the hospital, the county is gonna pick up the tab for the repairs. I did see the buck today. He was hobbling around chasing fawns off off their mama. Not a buck I was familiar with. Looked to be maybe 130" buck. But he was out in the middle of a giant cut corn field. Reminds me of myself when I was in my prime chasing the muff. If I was on a hot one, it woulda took more than a jeep Liberty to stop me:smiley_coolpeace:

oakswamper

around Toledo
2005. It's gonna be a hunting rig in a week or so. Apparently since she was on the clock coming from the hospital, the county is gonna pick up the tab for the repairs. I did see the buck today. He was hobbling around chasing fawns off off their mama. Not a buck I was familiar with. Looked to be maybe 130" buck. But he was out in the middle of a giant cut corn field. Reminds me of myself when I was in my prime chasing the muff. If I was on a hot one, it woulda took more than a jeep Liberty to stop me:smiley_coolpeace:

:smiley_crocodile:

Glad things turned out ok