Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Two in a Know...

lung buster

hocking county
Another awesome buck! As said on here before, some people around here nail a good one every year and you and your bro are on that list! Congrats to you both!

Oh crap! Sorry I spilled the beans Ric! I was so excited, I was just scanning all these threads for pics! All I can say is WOW. I'm very stoked for you and dad. What a freakin' year!!!!!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Just getting caught up on all the big bucks going down. ..damn ric, that is one heck of a deer and the main beams and tines are almost unheard of! Crazy lengths. I am really happy for you and for your bro. Awesome

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thank you to everybody's comments! It's been quite a ride! From the lowest of lows to the highest of highs in just a few weeks. It just goes to show if you just keep plugging away and don't give up anything is possible! Up until the moment I first laid eyes on this giant I felt there were not any shooter bucks running on this property. I did however find a nice wide and heavy buck on one of my cards I pulled yesterday just a couple hours prior to our paths crossing. I honestly hoped to maybe get a crack at him from this set. I had no idea my season would turn out the way it did!
Now my main focus will be to get my daughter Karissa out hunting. She's been very busy with school and sports but after helping get him out of the woods last night along with her sister I believe I relit that fire!
My brother and I took some pics this morning with a beautiful back drop that turned out very nice. If any of my fellow TOOzers whom I or Ron have sent them to would care to post a few on this thread I would greatly appreciate it.
Good luck to those still hunting for their buck and thanks again for the responses.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would post them for you and Ron. . . . if you sent them to me!!! Teasing of course. You guys have had a busy few days. Can't text everyone, but I appreciated talking to you today Ric. Super happy for both of you. What a phenomenal course of events with some phenomenal deer tagged by you two!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415319573.065579.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415319597.934792.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415319607.890076.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415319620.150125.jpg