Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm in the know!!! Kind of bittersweet.

Kaiser878

ohio
Congrats...... but I have to say..... If I had been seeing a 160 inch deer a lot in day light the last thing I'd do is shoot a doe on Nov 5 on the same property.... but to each his own....congrats on the doe

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
My cousin spine shot a doe a few years back as she was laying there kicking a little 6 ran in and threw it to her it was the funniest thing I've seen. We had too run him off so we could finish her off.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
With all the sightings that you've had with him and him of you and he's still showing up???? I wouldn't be too worried lol.....

Congrats...... but I have to say..... If I had been seeing a 160 inch deer a lot in day light the last thing I'd do is shoot a doe on Nov 5 on the same property.... but to each his own....congrats on the doe
trust me normally I would completely agree with you but this was one of those random gotta take the opportunity shots. I mean right in my backyard with a full pack and a climber strapped to my back. Lol. I'm all about putting racks on the wall but you can't eat antlers. I'm sure he isn't going anywhere. I've ran into him 4 times in the last two days. No one else around here hunts. He's safe til I get a good shot oh him hopefully.