Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm gonna puke

My luck this season.... Not so great. So sat this afternoon until about 5 when the wind and rain pushed me out of the tree. As I'm walking back, I walk past the big cut soybean field across the tracks (that I have permission to hunt) and what do I see??? The giant from my cam the other day. The buck I've been chasing for 3 years now. So it being windy and my wind direction being perfect, I stalk into the field. I get 84 yds. Away from him when another buck comes in and they fight and run off the field. What are the odds? And weird enough. There were 6 bucks in that group. Why the heck would they still be in a bachelor group???

Thanks for the support guys. It's been a rough season so I could use a break. Well, I'm gonna try to move into the corner of the field where I think they're coming out at with my climber, wind should be perfect. Hopefully I can find a decent tree there. It's getting close to the wire here (wife is gonna pop any day now) so gotta get it done in the next couple weeks.